A thorough understanding of nutrition is fundamental to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle, to optimise your quality of life and improve your overall health and wellbeing.
Clinical Nutrition is concerned with treating, diagnosing, and preventing chronic diseases, taking a holistic approach guided by the current advice from the latest research, relative to your lifestyle and goals.
Clinical Nutrition consultations are available in studio and online via telehealth, and will involve an in-depth look into your and lifestyle habits to address:
- Healthy weight loss or weight gain: Weight is personal and relative to each individual. Our Clinical Nutritionists are highly qualified in providing safe goals and methods of weight loss or gain.
- Sports performance: From elite sport to recreational sport, our Clinical Nutritionists are skilled at providing nutrition advice specific to your performance needs and goals.
- Allergies and intolerances: Living with allergies and intolerances can feel like a burden. Under the guidance of our nutrition advice, you will feel empowered to take back control of your life.
- General wellbeing: Nutrition is a highly influential factor in our day-to-day lives. Following the advice provided in your nutrition consultations, eating right can improve your overall health and wellbeing, and assist in improving your quality of life.
- Autoimmune conditions: Food can play a major role in autoimmune conditions. Our Clinical Nutritionists can provide you with the information and advice to fuel your body in a safe and healthy way.
- And various other lifestyle diseases: Anything else of concern? Our Evado Studios Clinical Nutritionists are highly qualified to assist you along your nutrition journey.
By consulting with one of our Evado Studios Clinical Nutritionists, you will gain clarity and insight regarding the most appropriate diet for you, based on your current lifestyle habits. You will work with our nutrition team to develop help to set and achieve safe, realistic, and attainable goals through an accountability system. If appropriate, our nutritionist may prescribe an individualised meal plan, with utilisation of a Food Zone to analyse your current diet composition and possible deficiencies.Make a Booking play_arrow