Exlusive to Evado Studios, Clinical Strength is a specialty class suitable for patients undergoing an injury management intervention. This includes anyone looking to gradually return to Personal Training after an injury.
Similar to Clinical Pilates/Exercise functional retraining and gym rehabilitation is an effective way to manage a range of upper and lower limb injuries.
Our Physiotherapists spend time discussing, understanding and assessing your physical capacity and work with you to create a customised program to achieve the best possible outcome.
Clinical Strength Classes:
- Follow an individualised program specific to your goals and injury concerns. Start by booking in with a Physiotherapist for program design, before moving into classes.
- Classes conducted by a physiotherapist to ensure safety and correct form
- Uses functional strength equipment
- 45 minute duration
- Maximum of 4 participants per class
- Claimable through Private Health Insurance
See Clinical Pilates/Exercise for our additional physiotherapist lead rehabilitation class prescribed instead of, or in addition to, Clinical Strength.